Magnesium + Calcium + D3
- Magnesium supplies energy to cells, it is especially needed by the heart muscle
- Magnesium and Calcium are two essential minerals which are used by the body for activating and maintaining many biological processes.
- Vitamin D3 regulates the Calcium uptake into the bones.
For heart, bones and muscles In case of higher physical and mental stress
Magnesium and Calcium are two essential minerals which are used by the body for activating and maintaining many biological processes. Vitamin D3 regulates the Calcium uptake into the bones. Essential substances like Magnesium can’t be synthesised by the body and the storage is limited. Nowadays, food is mainly processed resulting in a lower intake of essential minerals like Magnesium. Storage and cooking lower the concentration of minerals in food as well. Also, an intake of laxatives and regular drinking of alcohol withdraws Magnesium from the body.
- Supplies energy to cells
- Plays an important role in activating enzymes and influences the energy metabolism of nerve cells and muscle apparatus
- Is especially needed by the heart muscle
- For bones and teeth Calcium is an important mineral and essential for maintaining the following body functions:
- Bone building and maintaining
- Transferring stimuli between nerves and cells
- high amount of Calcium can be found in muscles – it is involved in contraction of muscles
- Calcium is needed for clotting of blood The body excretes Calcium continuously. Therefore, an optimal supply with Calcium in the diet is recommended in every age.
Under the regular influence of sunlight on the skin, Vitamin D3 can be synthesised by the body itself. These own production is often too little, especially, when the skin is covered with clothes in need of protection against sunlight or coldness.
Take 1 tablet daily at meal with enough liquid. Do not chew. Tablets can be divided into halves, if necessary.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage! Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
The product should be stored out of the reach of children.
Do not store above 25 °C.