- Muscles, bones & movement
- Doppelherz aktiv For Joints
- To maintain cartilage structure and joint comfort
- Glucosamine and chondroitin act synergistically to improve joint function
- 1500 mg glucosamine and 200 mg chondroitin per dose
Nutrients reinforcing the structure of cartilage
- Age-related cartilage degradation
- Hard physical work
- Congenital defect in joint alignment
- Practice of competitive sports
Doppelherz® aktiv For Joints capsules contain a combination of 750 mg Glucosamine sulphate and 100 mg Chondroitin sulphate which help to keep the physiological balance in cartilages. Glucosamine and Chondroitin are building blocks used in the synthesis and the maintenance of the cartilage. This tissue is crucial for the mechanical properties of joints because it acts like an elastic cushion allowing smooth gliding of the bone heads against one another. Because of their important role in keeping joints healthy and functional, glucosamine and chondroitin also have symptom-modifying properties: on the long term, daily intake of 2 capsules For Joints from Doppelherz® aktiv leads to a decrease in osteoarthritis-associated pain.
Take 2 tablets daily at meal with enough liquid. Do not chew.
Tablets can be divided into halves.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
The product should be stored out of the reach of children.
Do not store above 25 °C.
One tablet contains: 750 mg Glucosamine sulphate and 100mg chondroitin sulphate